Kim Hopper's Favorite Stir Fry
• 8 oz. angel-hair or linguini whole wheat pasta
• 2 cups broccoli florets
• Olive oil
• ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
• ½ cup natural chunky peanut butter (Smuckers Natural preferred)
• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, sliced into thin strips or chunky pieces
• 1/3 cup crushed or whole peanuts
• 1 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Mix sauce ingredients in small bowl: set aside.
2. Cook chicken on medium heat in a greased or canola oil-coated skillet or wok. Pour sauce over chicken after thoroughly cooked and allow to soak.
3. Bring pasta to a boil. After the desired cooking time (7 to 8 minutes) pour broccoli florets in with pasta. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Drain pasta and broccoli, then pour into skillet/wok with chicken and sauce. Once thoroughly mixed, add peanuts and serve.
Yields: 3 to 4 servings, but if you have boys go ahead and double everything!
[Fun in the kitchen with Lexy, Kim and Karlye Hopper]