The name Rambo is legendary among Southern Gospel music fans. Formed in the 1960s, the Rambos were one of the most successful artists of the 20th century. The family was known for their tight harmony and of course, the countless hit songs penned by group co-founder, Dottie Rambo, that are now considered classics.
In the 1980s, Dony McGuire (husband of Reba Rambo) joined the group as the pianist and producer. Later the two merged forces to become Rambo McGuire, where they celebrated many successes, including a Grammy award.
Rambo Classics is a new recording featuring three generations of family talent, including grandchildren Destiny and Israel, original members Reba and Dony, and the late Buck Rambo. This collection of 14 classic Rambo favorites was Buck's last recording before he passed away in February 2016.
This is certainly a once-in-a-lifetime event and already a collector’s item, as Southern Gospel fans are still requesting and searching for those popular Rambo classics.
• Build My Mansion (Next Door To Jesus)
• If That Isn’t Love
• I’ve Never Been This Homesick Before
• Sheltered in the Arms Of God
• The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me
• I Go to the Rock
• For What Earthly Reason
• On the Sunny Banks
• There’s Nothing My God Can’t Do
• One More Valley
• (In The Valley) He Restoreth My Soul
• Precious Jesus
• Tears Will Never Stain the Streets of That City
• He Looked Beyond My Fault (And Saw My Need)